Keene Centre Way
Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356
Lease: $18 NNN
Space Available: 1,800 - 2,622 SF
Keene Centre is a Class A shopping plaza located in Jessamine County, one of the fastest growing counties in Kentucky. The development is located on a major Highway that enjoys approximately 37,179 cars per day and is in the immediate vicinity of numerous residential developments.
- 2,622 SF end cap available neighboring Citizens National Bank, on a prime corner lot. Great area for any type of retail, restaurant or professional office.
- 1,800 Former Frozen Yogurt Store and 2,240 SF unfinished cold shell located in the heart of the shopping center- Both spaces enjoy significant daily foot traffic.
- Located at one of the few signalized intersections on By-Pass 27, across from Lowes Supercenter, Rite Aid, several branch banks, numerous medial offices and St Joe’s newly developed hospital facility.
- Strategically positioned 10 miles South of Lexington, on well-traveled 5-Lane Bypass that connects North and South Nicholasville and provides Lexington travelers with easy access to Southern Kentucky.
- Keene Centre is home to Firehouse Subs, Anytime Fitness, Copper River Restaurant and many others who bring significant traffic to the property.
Director of Leasing and Marketing